Face not same like heart ! :)

Holaaa Peepss !!

Nothing to story . I feel sad . Why ? I still don`t know .. hmm sometimes I felt stress even I never show to other especially to my friends . I don`t want them feel stress too. I feel sad someone  talked that my face look feelingless  .  Oh yeahh, I think better they think like that than they know how I felt actually . I hate to talked or release my tension to someone . I most prefer to talk to myself or express it on paper then, throw it in dustbin. Haha.. I will fine after that . :) . or maybe I will laugh with my friend or mybe I will cry alone in toilet .. Haha, at my kiub (at hostel) or during I pray to Allah . Mostly I will cry during I pray . After finish ,  I will feel relax even my problem not solve yet . Hmm.. It hard for me to tell someone about my problem , but  I like to hear someone`s problem , I can take a lesson from their problem . My problem is not ur problem ! Deal ?  Haha nonsense . Hmm.. My mother never know my problem because I afraid she will worried about me . Honestly , all my family never know if I have a problem, my feeling include my bestfriends, kiubmate because I like to pretending I`m happy anytime and anywhere , Hahah..When some ask me , I will answer
" I`m okay , I had grow well " . 

or " Relax friends ! It small matter , I had been use in that way ". 

Mybe my face don`t feel it , but my heart feel it . Pity to you Heart !!! I hope u keep strong cause Allah always with u . Don`t sad , patient is a part of Iman . :) 




Adapter from
MyPinkyDiary 

0 comments

Hey thanks for reading. Feel free to comment tp yang murni sahaja okay ^^