Darling Just Hold On

kadang-kadang ada tangan yang sanggup membantu tp ada juga tangan yang cuba menjatuhkan, menyakiti kau. 


"What do u do when the chapters end ?
Do you close the book and never read it again?
Where do you go when your`s story done ?
You can be who you are or who you`ll become
Oh-oh-oh , oh-oh-oh if it all goes wrong
 Oh-oh-oh , oh-oh-oh darling just hold on 💪😁 "


Just Hold On - Louis Tomlison ft Steve Aoki


Hello people on the earth hahaha dem .
Please hold on no matter how hard your life. Ya tahu kadang-kadang rasa nak putus asa sebab hidup ini tak selalunya indah. Hidup mmg palat tapi esok masih ada tapi esok mmg la akan ada tapi kau manusia mungkin dah takda who knows right emm  😊

Dimana bila aku penat dengan diri sendiri ya itu benda paling penat . Aku rasa macam not good enough and why i always dissapointed myself idk why but it too often. Belum rasa perasan menyalahkan diri sendiri lagi itu lagi worst ever mengg. Taktahu la but it gonna kill my postive vibe and my mood. It like silent killer hahah apa-apa ja la. Penat dengan kerenah manusia pun penat jugak tapi kena bertahan sebab apa ? sebab sayang ya sebab i`m trying to appreciat people but they not do the same thing to me . Nevermind i`m okay cause i`m still hold on i`m still love the people that came to my life. Why when i`m too care so much when i`m appreciate too much and then they leave  mybe they not need me or mybe i`m too late to appreciate them ya my bad i`m so fxcking sorry.

Bila belajar rasa macam entah apa-apa aku belajaq tapi tak faham . Haha tapi kena sabar sebab buka semua benda senang kena susah dulu baru senang. Kejayaan tak datang bergolek. So darling just hold on.

when i`m falling in love to someone  and i can`t say it and i can`t confess it but sometimes i give a hint but yaa he don`t understand and even can`t noticed it . How sad. I`m try to bear the pain that i can`t tell you the truth the feeling. Then, u leave me . I`m hold on . I`m still feel the same feeling but i`m need to move on. It just a lie when i`m said i had move on hahahaha. I`m hate to talking about love actually cause it gonna hurt my heart. Ya saya harus bertahan when i`m see you happy with other but not me hahaha Please don`t get hurt don`t let people hurt you. Please hold out when you not strong enough to face the shit in your life. Be strong please :)


Taktau la aku tulis apa tapi itulah saja nak post. Okay that`s all . bai love yaw 💕😁

2 comments

  1. i love to repeat the chapter that i love most

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that song!! Seriouslyy louis killed it! Arrgghhh *fangirl scream*.

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for reading. Feel free to comment tp yang murni sahaja okay ^^