I try my best



26th of May 04:10 .

**************************************
where did u go when im crying by myself until i get sleep everynight....
where did you go when im in trouble and i settle it myself.......
where did you go when im feel lonely and i laugh for myself to make me happy.....


everyday i think about you....
did you know that i love you?
did you see what i do for you?
did you see that im smiling to you?
did you see im try my best to make you smile?

i used to be your toys that make you smile and laugh,even when you mad at me,throw me away..i keep my smile even though its killing me inside...its okay for me at least i can see you laugh everyday...until you get bored and dump me....

is it too much what i want from you?
im sorry..
i know you dont deserved people like me,you deserved people better than me..
its okay to hate me...

i try my best to make myself cool in front you..haha...in your eyes i look like a clown.
i love to fool myself to see your laugh...
**************************************

Tbh I read this when I miss u and it hurt but its okay . It's that true ?  Idk why I post this on my blog . 😅 okay bai 👋

0 comments

Hey thanks for reading. Feel free to comment tp yang murni sahaja okay ^^